Incoming Goods Inspection
In particular before the battery or pack assembly, a quality and parameter check of the delivered cells is indispensable. In addition to the actual incoming goods inspection, the determined cell parameters are used to select optimal grouping variations in the compilation of cells to complete packs. The basic procedure for an incoming goods inspection is shown in the structure chart.
Cells testers are custom designed and realized and have the following basic equipment:
- Integration into manufacturing automation
- Fully automatic processes
- Identification with DMC scan
- Parameterization through connection to an assembling database
- Manual or fully automatic adaptation
- Function test or performance test
- Cell voltage measurement
- Temperature monitoring
- Test for good/bad decision
Depending on the safety specification, the test can be performed in open or closed test cabins.
Or just give us a call! We will be happy to discuss your requirements.