Testing of PEM and alcaline electrolyzer
The test stands Evaluator-EC (cell level) and Evaluator-ES (stack level) enable the automated testing in the power range from a few watts up to 5 MW in electrolysis voltages of up to 1,000 V and maximum current up to 1,000 A.
The system is specially designed for high-pressure electrolysers with comparatively high operation pressures up to 100 bar. Thus, energy can be saved during the later hydrogen compression within the hydrogen storage process.
Through sophisticated process engineering, a well-regulated water supply of the electrolyser stack with a constant pressure level can be assured and therefore avoids pressure peaks. In order to gain information for the reduction of cell voltages, the parallel cell voltage monitoring of up to 700 single cells is possible.
- Power ranges between 10 W and 5 MW (cells or stacks)
- Power supply up to 1,000 A / 1,000 V
- Pressure management
- Up to 100 bar
- Independent settings for anode, cathode and cooling loop
- Various control modes (pre-, back- and differential)
- Thermal management
- Up to 100 °C
- Independent loops for gases, water and thermal fluids
- Precise pressure-independent water feed and metering
- Exhaust treatment
- Powerful gas liquid seperation
- Exhaust flow metering
- PLC controlled with multi-level alarm management
- PC with TestWork operator interface
- Integrated impedance spectroscopy (option)
- Cyclic voltammetry (option)
For further detailed information please read our technical data sheets Evaluator ES and Evaluator EC, that are available at our download area.
Or just give us a call! We will be happy to discuss your requirements.