The term "balance-of-plant" contains all components of a fuel cell system except the stack itself. This includes pumps, sensors, heat exchanger, gaskets, compressors, recirculation blowers, intercoolers or humidifier.
In order to ensure the appropriate work within the fuel cell system, these components need to be qualified under "fuel cell conditions". For those applications HORIBA FuelCon has the Evaluator BOP series that covers various solutions for anode and cathode side.
- Determination of performance curves of compressors
- Test of recirculation blowers with several anode exhaust mixtures
- Determination of performance curves of membrane humidifiers
- Gasket test stations with variation of temperature, pressure and compression force
- Simulation of ambient temperature and climate
- Intake air simulation
- Simulation of various power supplies
- Fully automated unattended operation
- Integration of HiL (hardware-in-loop) systems, simulation environments or control units (ECU) via CAN-bus
For further detailed information please read our product description “Evaluator-LT” or the technical data sheet that are available at our download area.
Or just give us a call! We will be happy to discuss your requirements.