Fuel cell testing of PEM cells and components
Evaluator C50-LT is ideal to characterize components such as gas-diffusion layers (GDL), bipolar plates, membranes, electrodes or catalyser. The test system also provides fuel cell testing of complete PEM single cells up to 500 W power and operation temperatures up to 130 °C.
Based on the established C1000-LT platform, but in a cost-optimized design, we offer the Evaluator C500-LT. This test stand is designed for power ranges up to 1,000 W and requires no external cooling water supply.
The Evaluator C1000-LT is designed for the fuel cell test requirements of single cells with large active cell areas or short stacks with fuel cell power up to 2,000 W and currents up to 1,000 A.
- Power range between 1 W up to 2,000 W
- Temperature range up to 130 °C
- Fully automated, unattended operation
- Simulation of different reformer gas characteristics
- Dynamic temperature and pressure management
- Various humidifier methods for optimal setting
- Electronic load with auto-ranging (2.5 V / 35 V) function
and zero-voltage operation (option for C50, C500 and C1000)
- PLC controlled with multi-level alarm management
- Fast data logging up to 1 ms for various sensor signals
- Integrated impedance spectroscopy (option)
- Cyclic voltammetry (option)
|Fuel cell test item||PEM components, single cells||PEM components, single cells, short stacks||PEM components, single cells, short stacks||PEM single cells, short stacks|
|Power||up to 100 W||up to 500 W||up to 1,000 W /|
|up to 2,000 W / 1,000 A|
For further detailed information please read our product description Evaluator-LT or our technical data sheets, that are available in our download area.
Or just give us a call! We will be happy to discuss your requirements.