Testing and evaluating complex fuel cell systems comes along with highly dynamic requirements implying high accuracy and reproducibility. For this purpose, HORIBA FuelCon has a product that is especially developed for fuel cell systems - Evaluator SX200-LT. By means of Evaluator SX200-LT, extensive load tests are just as possible as accelerated aging simulations.
Evaluator SX200-LT owns state-of-the-art safety features such as a closed test cabin, an integrated exhaust air system including hydrogen monitoring as well as door locking in order to protect the operator and the test item.
The open automation concept allows trouble-free involvement of periphery equipment like climatic chambers, shakers or tilt systems. As well, the implementation of our powerful automation software TestWork enables highly dynamic operation. The involvement of devices via CAN and also the integration of hardware and software of other producers is just as self-evident as the real-time trend as well as comprehensive export functions.
In addition, TestWork enables fully automated long-term operation of single test stations and entire test fields.
Due to the involvement of an energy-efficient TrueData X-HVT source/sink, it is possible to reduce operating costs since the use of state-of-the-art IGBT technology enables an efficiency of 96% plus regenerative capability.
Furthermore, Evaluator SX200-LT offers:
- Power range of up to 250+ KW
- Temperature range of up to 130 °C
- Fully automated, unattended operation
- Simulation of different reformate gas characteristics
- Flexible thermal and electronic load management
- Simulation of the vehicle cooling system
- Dynamic temperature and pressure management
- Several stationary and dynamic humidification technologies (optional)
- PLC management with multi-level alarm management
- Optional integration of HiL systems (hardware-in-loop) and simulation environments
- Real-time level for fast communication of CAN control devices
- Fast measuring data acquisition of up to 1 ms for different sensor signals
- Conditioning of inlet air and ambient air of up to -40 °C
- Two-axle tilt unit ± 45 °C
|Test item||PEM fuel cell system|
For further detailed information, please feel free to read our technical data sheets available in our download area.
Please also feel free to give us a call! We will be happy to discuss your requirements.