Evaluator C50-LT is ideal to characterize components such as gas-diffusion layers (GDL), bipolar plates, membranes, electrodes or catalyser. The test system also provides fuel cell testing of complete PEM or DMFC single cells up to 500 W power and operation temperatures up to 130 °C.
The Evaluator C1000-LT is designed for the fuel cell test requirements of PEM single cells with large active cell areas or short stacks with fuel cell power up to 2,000 W and currents up to 1,000 A.
- Power range between 1 W up to 2,000 W
- Temperature range up to 130 °C
- Fully automated, unattended operation
- Simulation of any fuel gas scenario
- Dynamic temperature and pressure management
- Direct injection humidifier technology for dynamic test station operation up to 250 °C gas temperature (option)
- Several configurations for methanol operations
- Electronic load with auto-ranging (2.5 V / 35 V) function and zero-voltage operation (option for C50 and C1000)
- PLC controlled with multi-level alarm management
- Integrated impedance spectroscopy (option)
- Cyclic voltammetry (option)
|Fuel cell test item||PEM and DMFC material, single cells||PEM and DMFC material, single cells, short stacks||PEM and DMFC single cells, short stacks|
|Power||up to 100 W||up to 500 W||up to 2,000 W / 1,000 A|
For further detailed information please read our technical product data sheets, that are available in our download area for PEM fuel cell tests.
Or just give us a call! We will be happy to discuss your requirements.