The HORIBA TestWork Training is the ideal basis for beginners, but also provides new information and suggestions for efficient testing to experienced test station operators. The training begins with an overview of the setup and the automation concept of our test stations and explains the alarming and safety functions.
The core of this training is the introduction of our software HORIBA TestWork for the automated operation and visualization of complex test stations and assembly systems of our Evaluator product line. Based on the latest software version, you will become familiar with the graphical user interface and features. This includes amongst others:
- GUI Designer to individually arrange the HORIBA TestWork navigation and tools
- Manager features to systematically manage users, test items, test places and test runs
- Cockpit Designer to design and adapt custom test station views
- Sequence Designer to efficiently create sequence test programs
- Script Designer to create script test programs
- Trend Diagram and Characteristic Curve Diagram for data analysis as well as data exports
In addition, you will learn proven methods of test preparation, execution and evaluation. During the practical exercises, you will be able to apply what you have learned in dealing directly with our software.
With its successful combination of compact knowledge transfer and practice-related exercises, the HORIBA TestWork Training provides you with an ideal start to efficiently operate our test stations. Furthermore, it allows you to always stay updated with the latest status of our technology and automation software.
HORIBA TestWork Training at a Glance
|Operators of battery test stations
|Number of participants
|German/English - depending on the attendee registrations
|HORIBA FuelCon Headquarters, Barleben
You are interested in an offer of HORIBA FuelCon training? For more information about, please fill our form.