The HORIBA TestWork training is the ideal basis for beginners, but also offers experienced test station operators new information and suggestions for efficient testing. The training begins with an overview of the structure and automation concept of our test stations and provides explanations of the alarm and safety functions.
The focal point of this training is the presentation of our software, HORIBA TestWork, which facilitates the automated operation and visualization of intricate test stations and assembly systems from our Evaluator product line. Using the most up-to-date software version, you will gain familiarity with the graphical user interface and its various features. These features include, but are not limited to:
- GUI Designer to individually arrange the HORIBA TestWork navigation and tools
- Manager features to systematically manage users, test items, test places and test runs
- Cockpit Designer to design and adapt custom test station views
- Sequence Designer to efficiently create sequence test programs
- Script Designer to create script test programs
- Trend Diagram and Characteristic Curve Diagram for data analysis as well as data exports
Furthermore, you will gain knowledge in established techniques for test preparation, execution, and evaluation. Through hands-on exercises, you will have the opportunity to directly apply your acquired skills in working with our software.
With its successful combination of compact knowledge transfer and practice-related exercises, the HORIBA TestWork Training provides you with an ideal start to efficiently operate our test stations. Furthermore, it allows you to always stay updated with the latest status of our technology and automation software.
HORIBA TestWork Training at a Glance
|Operators of fuel cell test stations
|Number of participants
|German/English - depending on the attendee registrations
|HORIBA FuelCon Headquarters, Barleben
You are interested in an offer of HORIBA FuelCon training? For more information about, please fill our form.