The TrueData X-HVT charge-discharge units of HORIBA FuelCon provide excellent accuracy at high system dynamics. With a single unit voltage up to 1,000 V, currents up to 1,200 A, and outputs up to 600 kW can be covered. Parallel alignment enables higher currents and power.
Fully programmable control circuits (CC, CV, CP, CR) allow optimum adaptation to the inspection needs, including map control. The modern IGBT technology enables optimized energy recovery. For multi-channel configurations, the energy can be distributed in an intermediate circuit, thus reducing the power input required.
Especially with End-of-Line (EOL) applications and test fields, this property displays as particularly advantageous. An integrated sequencer (program memory) allows the generation of highly dynamic loading cycles and user-specific tests. The optional integrated impedance measurement (CCMod) is an indispensable tool for the continuous investigation of electrochemical phenomena and efficient diagnostic strategies.
All TrueData X-HVT loads have the following specifications standardly available:
- Advanced IGBT technology with extremely low noise design and integrated impedance measurement
- Outstanding security features for fulfillment of performance level „d“
- Programmable control loop architecture to accommodate different test tasks
- Data acquisition with highest accuracy and reproducibility
- Setting time (t90) of less than 0.3 ms for simulating highly dynamic driving cycles
- Powerful automation interfaces, including direct ECU communication and HiL interface
- Manual interaction opportunity with a modern touch interface
- Flexible setup concepts by remote terminal boxes with cable influence compensation
|Power rating||40, 60, 80, 100, 120, 140,|
160, 180, 200, 250, 300, 500 kW
|Overall efficiency at |
|>= 96 %|
|Noise||<= 70 dB (A) at 1 m|
(160 kW, 600 A)
For further detailed information please read our technical data sheet, that is available in our download area.
Or just give us a call! We will be happy to discuss your requirements.